Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenge system overhaul
I think this idea is good, this also makes us who have already done the challenges something to do again. Because right now we have nothing else than just afk farming killing monsters. This would make us have to not just improve our idle dps, but also our click damage. Most of us have abandoned the path of click upgrades long time ago, and I am one of them. Since there is also challenge orb and click orb, they are also quite useless now because challenges are no problem for us anymore.

If we would make a system similar to the orbs with Challenges it could be very interesting. The higher challenge tier you get the better rewards and longer it takes to finish the whole tier. Right now alot of people can solo Rage were group, which was one of the challenges people didnt even see themself clear, atleast I didnt when I was new. Obviously a reset 1 Rage were group will be an issue for most of us. Maybe not the very highest level players, but for most of us I believe there will be a struggle and maybe rethink their path to actually start building up their click dmg again.

I dont know what the rewards should exactly be, but still having CP I think will be cool. Maybe increase the required CP/milestone so it wont go overboard in dmg gain from the base dmg. But Sacrifices I think would be a nice feature in the reward system. Because once you reach T3 orb it requires so much to get to T4 it is crazy. So another place where to obtain sacs would be nice.

Messages In This Thread
Challenge system overhaul - D11M - 11-22-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Challenge system overhaul - DerpingSax - 11-22-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Challenge system overhaul - vosavo - 11-23-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Challenge system overhaul - Zakariaz - 11-23-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Challenge system overhaul - Sandturm - 11-29-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Challenge system overhaul - Ray - 11-29-2015, 09:35 PM