The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guild Building (suggestion)
Since there are probably many suggestions around what new guild buildings could be, i have a small one and it concerns the orbs, the new guild building could be titles, ''Sacrificial tomb'' and picture something similar to an altar, but with a large table and different pillars on the building, the purpose of the building would operate somewhat like the stable, every 5 levels into the building, we get one more free sacrifice a day, and for each level increase, we get one more crystal upon clearing the mines for example, level 10 into the building would give us 20 crystals a clear, as opposed to 10. now i know fishing will play a part with the orbs, and crystals, but i see no reason we cant have a building to do a similar purpose, as i know its hard trying to figure out which bonus to apply to them, but this could be a nice addition, and id sure love to have more crystals a clear, and more sacrifices a day.

Messages In This Thread
New Guild Building (suggestion) - BunnyJeff - 10-28-2015, 06:58 AM