Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Management Options - Discussion
Yeah, the problem of abusement is omnipotent, so think of every option there is, there could be some abusement in the end. If you work as IT guy, you will know what I wanna say Wink

I think I was a bit early with these kind of ideas, as by now these are not really a problem because everything is still in growth and manageable.

But what about when the guilds will grow to 50+ members for a certain percentage and all guild buildings are available ?

Not everything is manageable just with good will, some hope and communication, I think with growing guilds these things will get to be a thema to discuss further.

And yeah, I know it's nothing to focus on RIGHT NOW anyway, the guild thing is working and good as it is. I just wanted to hear what other ppl think about the future and if these options or others will come in handy Smile

Ray did it just the right way here, start with all the things utterly necessary and atm working on the games progress itself, not in the diversity on options. That's a thing you can do when the users are still weeks away from reaching the current top content, not lurking around it in numbers.

But I wanna hear other sugestions as well guys, c'mon. I can't be the only one missing something Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guild Management Options - Discussion - YumeTsubasa - 10-09-2015, 05:19 AM