Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Management Options - Discussion
For suggestion number one it's not a bad idea. The problem is I see that as being part of organizing your guild. Plus what happens if you get a leader that is an idiot and wants a level 15 altar while everything else is still level 5. Or a only slightly active leader that locks all buildings but one for multiple upgrades. I'd prefer to just assume that good guilds can manage their members donations without something like this.

For the second suggestion it's also not a bad idea and it's one I wish I had a lot of times when I was a guild leader in other games. But is it really worth spending the time to develop? Plus what about the possibility of bugs, the consequences could be crazy. For instance what if a patch is released and suddenly when you enter 3 days it thinks you are entering 3 hours. Suddenly half your guild is gone, good luck tracking them all down and getting them back in the guild. So it's a feature that would take time to program and one I would never use out of fear of a potential bug at some point that would kick half the guild.

I kind of like both ideas. But I don't think I'd use either myself or want to see them used in a guild I was part of. So I then have to ask myself is it really worth spending any time at all programming?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guild Management Options - Discussion - Aaron Storm - 10-08-2015, 09:13 AM