Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge mode - currently, worst feature
(10-04-2015, 09:46 AM)DorutheDragon Wrote: If you gonna say it needs restrictions, then I will say that Ray should nerf the heck out of milestone achievement then, then won't have to worry about beggars cause there be nothing super awesome to gain lol.

Honestly if milestones weren't so powerful, low level players would beg less for the completion, even I try not to do this but the increase in power is too great to just simply believe you can do without it. While there had to been players back then to reach that point without help before there was such a thing as carrying, I feel like the challenge milestone shouldn't had much impact as it does.

The reason I say this is if you look at the "challenge boosts" which is what you get from each successful completion, you'll find it so low that its nearly un-noticeable. It barely at 300+ vs. 10000 milestone. I think the problem is that its actually horribly unbalanced reward wise, a more steady improvement would have been better, as players wouldn't feel like they have to keep begging till the next milestone, which is the only reason to even do the challenges cause the challenge boost itself by that point is useless.

You are right steady progression would fix a lot of the issues. Maybe if Ray moved the numbers around he could even out the challenge boosts and the challenge milestones. Not sure what the numbers would be, but if say half the damage was from completing the challenge and the other half was from the milestones it would make it at least a little less important to hit those milestones.

Currently bronze and rage give the same damage for completing the individual challenge, I'd make it so that as you go up they give out more and then subtract that from the challenge milestones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge mode - currently, worst feature - Aaron Storm - 10-04-2015, 02:48 PM