The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion [Random Card Packs]
Hey there!

Just wanted to throw out the suggestion for random card packs.   Looks like it would not be overly difficult to implement, and a lot of people might prefer to pay a little more for a chance at a lot more.  Currently there are 7 different packs, allowing for random packs to give out a fairly good variety of packs.  

Just to give some idea of numbers, I would suggest 2 different packs if it is possible to implement within the UI reasonably.  Low chance random and High chance random, or Big/Small if those are better labels.  One at 750 diamonds, and the other at 1500.  The first is priced between the small and medium pack, while the second is between medium and large. 

For the 750 diamond random pack, I would suggest (totally randomly, numbers will almost definitely need adjusting) something like Tiny(27.5%)/Small(30%)/Medium(15%)/Large(12.5%)/Jumbo(9%)/Gigantic(4.5%)/Inferno(1.5%). --> At those percentages, there should be a decent chance to get more than 750 diamonds worth, but it should not be out of control.  Even the higher tier packs will balance out and exceed the safer price of just buying the pack alone.   There is always some risk in the gambling process. Smile

For the 1500 I would put the numbers closer to this; Tiny(5%)/Small(15%)/Medium(35%)/Large(22.5%)/Jumbo(12.5%)/Gigantic(5%)/Inferno(5%).  Again the numbers probably need a little adjustment, but like the previous bracket allows for the possibility of good rewards, while averaging on the lower end of things.

I think this implementation would help the game, as a lot of people like to pay to play in more of a gambling fashion.  It somewhat adds to the fun of things!  I'm just speaking for myself, but I know the feature has worked well in many other games.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion [Random Card Packs] - AffinityX - 10-03-2015, 12:39 AM