Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild.
(09-23-2015, 01:33 PM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: I think the fact that we have personal guild xp that gives benefits is exactly why this sort of thing isn't necessary. Besides being a nightmare to program, it would pretty much destroy the guild system. If you can personally lower guild buildings, what's to say you won't start blackmailing people for carries, or you'll take your stone and go home?

I have no idea about what happened in your guild... sounds sad, but if you're happy now, just be happy.

It does seem like there are starting to be people who are trying to pay their way to the top... that's fine with me. Ray gets well deserved cash, and, in my experience, most of those people get bored and wonder off sooner rather than later.

I have to agree with this. Disagree with the original post's concept. As someone else said, personal guild upgrades are your reward.
EdenTier0 | Level: 200 | IOU Score: 17,862 | Cards: 48,586 | Event Points: 540 | Forest 24 | Mine 103
Days Played: 516 | Guild Upgrades: 25 Dmg/8 Pet/10 XP/30 Gold | 4* Dmg/Wood/Stone/Gold Orbs
Total Gold: 346b | Total XP: 188b | Support Level: 8 | Lifetime Kills: 26.4m

Shoutout to my guildies in Love!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild. - DarkThievin - 09-24-2015, 09:41 PM