The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild.
Hey Ray, community. I think that if you are kicked or decide to leave a guild your investments into the guild should be subtracted from the buildings. Not in a manner that you can then re-donate the stone to your new guild, as that would lead to abuse but you could sell the stone or build a huge stone campfire with it. It really isn't fair that after you've invested so much time and stone into a guild, that they can kick you and use you for your donations. There should be some sort of retribution to loyal members who are now getting shafted...for whatever reason.

Take for instance, my old guild-MDK. Vend our new leader..(who rules above the actual leader) has kicked loyal members (who have played since beta) out left right and center and has replaced them with high support level members. After playing for months in MDK, what do we get out of it lol? Besides a tyrant who has let the power get to his head...Miss SY. But anyways, I think it would be a start in the right direction as far as some sort of retribution.

Agree/Disagree?

Messages In This Thread
Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild. - CRIMSONKING - 09-23-2015, 06:09 AM