The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dev Diary 11 September Discuss
I'm really exciting about the new things soon come to IOU XD , and i agreed with Ray , the server issue isnt his fault , game server like yahoo have unstable connection from time to time due to many reason *like DDOS etc* and changing the game server to another host with this BIG GAME IOU now is a HUGE task which cant be done in a short time u guys know , this is not daily issue which can be solve in just 1-2 months , this can take half of a year or may be more , and for those who want to quit IOU then just quit , there is no reason to harass peps still play IOU , example for me , i play 240 days already and i DONT see IOU as bored-stuff , like Ray said everyone have they own goal so stop shaking peps mind , it not nice.
P.S: Just hope the Ray can get a much MUCH bigger team to help him with his work + he have a daily live u know so we cant force him to give all to this game , and the community can be a big and friendly group than other Online games i have played so far

Messages In This Thread
Dev Diary 11 September Discuss - WhiteK - 09-18-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Dev Diary 11 September Discuss - Ray - 09-19-2015, 02:57 AM