Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping up with Auto Base Damage
It is not possible.

Myself having lvl 242 (autos cap at 620) at this very moment, and "only" 460 into auto dmg (which would cap at 226). But that does not prove anything.

The real proof is tracking how quickly exp/lvl goes vs money/upgrade.

exp/lvl is 500,000*(LVL+1)^2

gold/upgrade is 50*(LVL+1)^3

Looking at the ratio between the 2nd and the 1st value we can see that it goes up to arbitrary large value. That is enough do deduce what you need.

Also, another problem is the higher inferno tier you farm, the less gold you earn. Gold per exp goes down as you go up with inferno tiers (gold grows slower than the exp). Gold:exp ration at inferno 20 is 87.40, but at 24 is 81.19 (average gold drop per monster, including chests - my case). And the higher lvl you are, and the stronger you are, the higher inferno tier you want to farm.

That does not mean that the higher lvl you are, the less upgrades you can afford. I could buy 3-4 at very early inferno lvl, now I can afford around 7-8. I bought 9 at 238, then 8, 8, 8, 7 at consecutive lvls.

I could have few more upgrades (6-7), but I capped double hit rate and crit rate (all worth around 60b). But that does not help catching up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping up with Auto Base Damage - Brouwer - 09-15-2015, 02:41 PM