Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
level cap = bad
(09-09-2015, 12:33 PM)Kaotikus Wrote: Level 300 cap is a false rumor.  Proof - when I hit level 265 causing the level bug, I got up to level 1018 before being reset.  Minimum level is at least 1018.

That was a glitch in the game.

Quote:What a crazy last couple weeks....fraud, blackmail + attacks on the game (lol), Yahoo server issues, and other fun party-worthy occurrences. I have been absolutely bombarded with unfortunate events, but excuses or not, more communication will be made now. Alas, we keep on moving forward [Image: smile.png]

First thing's first...please don't take any silence as a way of thinking the game's development is stopped - I am officially and contractually FULL-TIME on this project until 2017 and beyond....this game will continue to evolve time and time again over these years.

I'm sure a lot of you are getting impatient with wanting to know what's in the works, and rightfully so....so here's the new short-term road-map!
  • Card Pack System
  • Soul Stone System
  • Support Level Updates
  • Halloween Event
  • New Challenges

Here's the long-term road-map:
  • Global Beasts
  • Challenge Trials
  • Guild Beasts
  • Guild Challenges
  • Guild Buildings
  • Weekly 'Activities' (Smaller events)
  • Complete customization supported avatar system
  • Complete crafting system (with visible gear on your avatars)
  • New game mode/content expansion for late inferno
  • Mobile support
  • Battle ship game-play system
  • more..don't get ahead of yourself!

I was actually anticipating working out global beasts with the upcoming updates, but unfortunately I have to put it on the back-burner while stability changes occur.

It's a continual effort to get things organized for further growth, and further updates. More than occasionally, that takes away my attention from the community - this is why we have a community manager to help with those efforts when I simply am drowning (and loving it) with work, but I will continue to make as much effort as possible to connect with you guys as often as I can.

Ray

Read the part I put in bold, italic, and underlined, also if you think of it, having a cap works for ascension points.
  • No cap means unlimited ascension points that would make the ascension point reset useless,
  • Would have to add more to ascension upgrades, or stop giving an ascension point every level once you hit a certain level.
  • The last time he said he was adding a new game mode inferno came out.
  • The inferno leveling cap maybe 100, or even at most 200, meaning a max of 300-400 levels, why the level 300 cap rumor because of people on test sever said it stops at level 300 (100 inferno); granted that was a few weeks ago.
So we wait and see what the "New game mode/content expansion for late inferno" well bring us.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos

Messages In This Thread
level cap = bad - Ragekai - 09-09-2015, 11:33 AM
RE: level cap = bad - Kaotikus - 09-09-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: level cap = bad - Ragekai - 09-09-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: level cap = bad - lp9 - 09-10-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: level cap = bad - Mythic - 09-11-2015, 03:09 AM
RE: level cap = bad - Wildfire2099 - 09-10-2015, 05:47 AM
RE: level cap = bad - Ragekai - 09-10-2015, 09:17 AM
RE: level cap = bad - Kaotikus - 09-10-2015, 10:02 AM