Yes, there should be a penalty
No, there should not be a penalty
They should be banned 1 strike rule
They should be banned but only after multiple strikes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should using an autoclicker/scripting come with a penalty
Just thought I'd throw this out there: http://iourpg.com/terms.txt explicitly states the following:

"AUTOMATION OF ANY KIND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. AUTOMATION IS DEFINED AS ANY ACTIONS SENT TO THE GAME SERVER WHILE NOT RESPONDING TO REQUESTS MADE BY THE GAME REQUIRING HUMAN RESPONSE. SUCH REQUESTS MAY BE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO STOPPING WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND INTELLIGENTLY RESPONDING TO A MODERATOR, OR PASSING A MATHEMATIC/COUNTING TEST. It is illegal to continue to make game actions if you are not coherently paying attention to the game action so that you will be able to respond to these requests. Failure to do so will result in banning of all the accounts recently accessed by your computer."

So, as a scripter prior to this new agreement, I'm definitely not scripting anymore. Not worth the risk either way. Just my two cents.
EdenTier0 | Level: 200 | IOU Score: 17,862 | Cards: 48,586 | Event Points: 540 | Forest 24 | Mine 103
Days Played: 516 | Guild Upgrades: 25 Dmg/8 Pet/10 XP/30 Gold | 4* Dmg/Wood/Stone/Gold Orbs
Total Gold: 346b | Total XP: 188b | Support Level: 8 | Lifetime Kills: 26.4m

Shoutout to my guildies in Love!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should using an autoclicker/scripting come with a penalty - DarkThievin - 09-04-2015, 02:58 AM