Poll: Let Ray take a break
Yes, he deserves a break.
No, we want option 1.
No, we want option 2.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New event vs Game content vs A break for Ray
(08-20-2015, 07:12 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: Ray definitely deserves a break. The problem with that is if he takes one there's no doubt that he'll lose players. I for one won't leave, but you can't deny that some would.

I know absolutely 0 about coding so unfortunately I don't even know that I could help with getting him a break.

If people are leaving from him taking a week break...well lol. I don't see it happening, this game releases more patches than any other idle game that I've played and quicker. For players to leave because of him taking a week off, is just silly.

Think about it logically. We all know new content is coming, and new events. We know it'll be out sooner than later; so waiting an addition week shouldn't be an issue. It doesn't even have to be a week off, but he does deserve a break without the community hounding him for new content and events. After every knew patch, people complain about one thing or another; he obviously can't please all of us all of the time. But dealing with those complaints and thinking of solutions is tiring and probably frustrating.

Maybe for once instead of him doing something for us (the community) we can do something for him. Yes, some of you will argue, we give him money but for the amount of work, effort and time he puts into the game. Listening to our comments, helping us one on one, giving us codes...maybe we can do a little more than that, and give him some rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New event vs Game content vs A break for Ray - CRIMSONKING - 08-20-2015, 07:38 AM