The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
[Rank 47] Guild "Love" (15/16/15/15/21/17) - 2 spots open!
The guild of "Love" is looking for new members . I want this to be a friendly and social guild while still maintaining a healthy rate in which we grow and improve it.

We are currently looking for 2 new members

Information on the guild:
Members: 23/25
Members level: 200-437
IOU: 780366
Guild Hall: Lvl 15
Fortress: Lvl 16
Altar: Lvl 15
Stable: Lvl 15
Warehouse: Lvl 21
Sacrificial Tower: Lvl 17

Requirements: 

Be active: In the sense that you are online, actively investing in the guild (when able to) and I would also want you to be somewhat active in the guild chat as I would like it to feel like an actual guild and not only as a mean for people to get additional bonuses. Help other guild members with challenges if you have the time/capability.

Level 250+ and/or 2M+ idle dps: For guild parties

Take part in the provided guild spreadsheet: Fill it in and keep it updated

Rules: 

Inactivity limit is 72 hours
If you can't be active for that amount of time give a reason to me or another high ranking member to be excluded from that rule for that period.
Only being online without investing in the guild and/or communicating over a substantial period of time can result in you getting replaced (verbal indication will be provided in guild chat before that occurs)  
Don't be rude or hateful in the guild chat

Drop me a PM or simply reply to this post with your IGN if you feel this could be something for you.
If I am offline or unresponsive you can also send a PM to Tjackpounder (one of the leaders) for a guild invite.

IGN: Lillebror  Level: 439
DPS: 183M       CD: 74B
IOU: 48161   Mine: 87
Guild: Love     Role: Creator

Messages In This Thread
[Rank 47] Guild "Love" (15/16/15/15/21/17) - 2 spots open! - Lillebror - 08-13-2015, 12:58 AM