Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Better challenge group management.
(08-07-2015, 12:51 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Not saying they aren't good suggestions, but if you're still relying on random people...you're doing it wrong or at least in an inefficient manner. If you don't have 6 friends yet in this game or guild mates Sad get some.

I'm the highest level in my guild currently having reached 200 a few days ago. There is currently only 1 other level 200 in my guild, and I don't know any level 200's outside of it. Therefore no, I do not have 5 other people I can rely on for the challenges I need to finish.

(08-07-2015, 01:26 AM)Mythic Wrote: 2. As stated in 1 some people do other things and some times they don't notice in the first min, this doesn't mean you'll fail, so you leaving may be to fast.
It is an okay idea as it helps you to see if people are just joining challenges and walking away (afking) them.
I have been in some groups where I was the carry and then 3 people would leave and I'd carry the other 2 to the end, if they didn't leave the group would have passed.

3. This idea may get abused.

For #2, I'm not talking about being a high level and doing low level challenges for others. I'm referring to challenges that are already difficult for you to complete as is, you need everyone participating to win. Also, it's a bit annoying when some people just don't "feel" like helping out until the very end, so they choose to do nothing.

For #3, I can see some possibilities where it may be abused, but you can already dictate the level of the people that can join, and if need be you can password it. This is simply meant to prevent people from hindering your experience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Better challenge group management. - FadedSentry - 08-07-2015, 02:22 AM