The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equips, Mounts, Minions and More !!
So, I was thinking of some ideas and suggestions for the game. I am aware that my ideas or remarks might not be accepted or taken into consideration, however as a gamer I do think that I, such as every player out there is heard by the developers when the ideas are sincere.

1 - Equips ( After the 1st Ascension, why not add a blacksmith for equips such as Weapons/Armor, and even the equips differ from uncommon ( 2 Stat buff ), rare ( 3 stat buff ), Ultra rare ( 4 stat buff ), epic ( 5 stat buff ), and Universal ( 6 stat buff ).

PS: Alongside the equips, later on in the game you can also add a Forgery in the guild, for special equips, probably with each 5 levels invested in the building the chances to get rarer equips rise as well. Or Simply make the Forgery in the guild produce Guild related equips only, weapons and armors that cant be found in the blacksmith.

2 - Mounts which reduce and enhance your expeditions as well as increase base damage. Mounts can work the same as the card system however rather than being set to 1 for 2500, it can be set to 1 for 5000, and you need 10 cards to find it, and the way you upgrade it is through getting more of the same mount's cards, so its not an easy task.

3 - Minions : They can mine / cut wood / train pets for you while you are away at the expense of AP. Each 10 AP is 1 hour, or so. I havent figured out the right formula, but I think its a nice idea.

4 - Investments : Gold that you keep banked can be invested, and when your return let us say after 24 hours you get 20% more gold on top of the Gold investment, but there is the risk of the investment failing, and you'll lose your Gold. The ratio depends on how much you have leveled up your ( Investing ) ability in upgrades.

5 - Quests :
That your pets can do, and give you different rewards, but that also means you cant use your pets in battle, or while you are finishing zones.

I think thats about it.
IGN             Phr34kness      lvl 93           IOU         6019
Guild           Z Warriors                           IOU         72746

Messages In This Thread
Equips, Mounts, Minions and More !! - Phr34kness - 07-31-2015, 02:07 AM