Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Autoattack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like my auto-attack isn't working. When I do not click attack, my pet does the only damage. Am I missing something?
Click the attacking button at the bottom of the screen.
(03-15-2015, 12:04 PM)cloudsalot Wrote: [ -> ]Click the attacking button at the bottom of the screen.

If that is considered the "auto attack", I wonder why the game is called Idle Online Universe...the whole ideal of idle games is to have an automatic attack that you don't have to click or so I thought. Oh well, thanks for the responseSmile
(03-15-2015, 12:51 PM)Moficky Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2015, 12:04 PM)cloudsalot Wrote: [ -> ]Click the attacking button at the bottom of the screen.

If that is considered the "auto attack", I wonder why the game is called Idle Online Universe...the whole ideal of idle games is to have an automatic attack that you don't have to click or so I thought. Oh well, thanks for the responseSmile

you only click that button once, then it will auto attack
Once you click it once it stays on.
It's a toggle - Perhaps I could make it a one-time activator, which would allow for a bit more screen room.
No point in turning it off, so I would just start the game with auto on and leave the icon so we know when the buff starts.
The purpose of the initial button is...initial confusion. Believe it or not, some high-end portal folks had no idea what was going on, but suddenly adding a simple 1-step tutorial and a button seemed to solve that situation, hence its existence at all.