Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: voting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so in our guild and our 2 subguilds, we decided that once the voting begins all 100+ people will vote for a suggestion done by 1 of our guildmembers. Even if it is the worst suggestion out there, just to keep those diamonds within the family. Also some people have multiple forumaccounts and multiple IP's.

I personally would prefer if Ray, Jay, Listat, ... all those admins just choose the winners since they all pretty much know what ideas are good and possible to implement.
IOU team will choose which ones will be taken on vote so its not said your guild mate idea will be on vote Big Grin

But yeah i agree with you many players can make shitstorm of alts or use their existing alts to favor their idea
IPs will be checked, and if you are caught using means of altering the vote your account will be removed.
i feel sorry for person who will check 1000 players IP XD
(11-19-2016, 10:38 PM)erebs Wrote: [ -> ]i feel sorry for person who will check 1000 players IP XD

I don't think that will take long in 2016