Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Level 500 f2p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After almost exactly a year of playing, I've hit level 500 as a free player. I'm not the first person to do it. I know of 1 other who has hit it already. Maybe 1 or 2 others that are approaching it. I make this thread somewhat to let other free players(AKA a majority of IOU players) that getting up to 500 and beyond is possible, it just takes time. It's a goal I've been working towards for a very long time. Most milestones aren't worth sharing, but I felt this one was. Next is getting to 1b dps.That's still a few months away, and I also won't be the first to hit that either but probably second/third. I don't know how long it will take to get to 600. Probably the better part of another year, if the game is still around then. For my pets, I have a level 1 wyrm and level 3 rex. Beaten up to 52 in pet arena but that would never have been possible without this current event giving a crapton of rewards.

I say it took me a year to hit 500 but I don't know if that time span is feasible for new players. I think the exp gains change hindered new players but all the new features that improves dps but counter that, but I don't know.
Congrats! I'm pushing 450 as a free player so I'm also slowly making my way to 500.
F2Per and Non Scripter here, currently Level 476. Oh so close to getting an Eternal Wyrm with Rex being my other pet.
Probably gonna hit 500 in about the same time...which is a few days. (Not f2p though so congrats!).

Edit: Oh and guessing that since you hit a year played that you started on Kong possibly...which definitely makes you in the top for Kong f2p, but you gotta remember that the game has been out quite a bit longer before that! So yeah, definitely top 10 of f2p possibly...but there's definitely a few more out there that has hit 500 a while ago!
Yes. Coincidentally, I started playing near the end of the clean energy event from Kongregate. Now I hit it during the redone clean energy event a year later. Curious how things work out. I remember when I was still pretty low I used to idolize Phayte for how high of a level he was f2p compared to everyone else. Now we're in the same guild.
Cool, i started playing around at the end of july and right now i'm lvl 442 and still 100% f2p. Not quite 500 lvls in a year for me, but its close enough i guess
Grats on 500!
I think you could see 600 in 3 months-5 months
and also new players definetly level up faster then older ones did--
Every update Ray does adds dps essientially