Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: No Party Damage Messages Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It should be nice to be able to remove the scrolling combat damage of party members

It just lags the already laggy game, i really dont need to know if my 3rd party member pet 1 hit for a million damage, our party its ranged from lvl 472 to 483, our speed its just so high that there is like 15 damage message/second, just imposible to just understand anything anyway, and when you add your own damage message, your pets hits, and the gold/xp you get, its just a constant spam on screen that for probably more ppl than me is just anoying

A config option to turn it off should be really nice, and will help to server traffic a lot too.

Another more advanced feature can be add a final combat damage message, something like:

"Party1name" did 900M damage
"Party2name" did 1,4B damage

only when the monster died, as exp/gold. It should be 100 times more usefull that the current spam.
+1 Good idea
on kongregate if you click outside of game you dont see any numbers just when you collect gold appears