Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what time on the 29th will the clean energy event end?
I'm using a spreadsheet to track my progress/suggest next best upgrade, and I would like to know at what point I have to start saving my research points to get my targeted max deconcentration level. 

A specific time when the event is over will allow myself (and many others) to maximize their gains. 

Thanks in advance.
(07-23-2015, 11:40 PM)bob__1234 Wrote: I'm using a spreadsheet to track my progress/suggest next best upgrade, and I would like to know at what point I have to start saving my research points to get my targeted max deconcentration level. 

A specific time when the event is over will allow myself (and many others) to maximize their gains. 

Thanks in advance.

I doubt Ray has an exact time that it will end. I would assume that he's planning for noon or one P.M. wherever he is (Sorry, I forgot) but he's likely also planning some update(s) so that may set him back or he'll think he can do it earlier than expected.

I'd say check the FB page everyday (Like you should be doing now for codes anyways) and you should catch what his plans are. Even if you do, realize plans may change.
Someone asked that somewhere else.. Ray was elusive. My impression was it ends when he does an update to end it, so it's like to be during the day on the 29th, rather than at 12 AM.