Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New card drop system ?
So if 1 drop card all get card , then the chance of the card drop count seperate or the the party chance is 1/500 *inferno*
It's based on the party now, even a "solo party."

So inferno will be 1 in 500 for everyone, not 2 or 3 in 500 for groups.
what i mean is when person 1 proc card drop everyone get and then person 2 proc card drop everyone get or the system wait till the whole party proc card drop then drop for the party? u know what i try to :| if it seperate then it mean we get more but if a full party proc then the drop became worse than before
That's actually a good question.

If the party itself has a chance to drop cards, you get a card 0.2% of the time.
If each player has to "drop" a card before the party does, the drop rate is a lot worse than that.
I'd assume the party as a whole has a 1/500 chance, irregardless of who or how many people are in it.
It is like rolling a 500-sided die per kill. 1 roll per kill.

It is not like pulling 1 card from a 500 card deck. There is no reshuffle, nor an empty or loaded remaining supply.

Every kill will trigger a 1/500 event, anyone who is online and available in that party will receive a card drop or not. (Then modified based on your personal card count effects for the total drop.)
so a party or a solo the card drop is 1-system base , alright cool got it :v
That effectively multiplies the party rate though, since you kill faster compared to solo.