• 16 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
FOvivors 20/12/15/20/24/19 [Top 50ish]
Invite sent Smile
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6
I want to be in your guild. I already left my guild (dont have a guild) so dont worry.

Ive managed to ascend to inferno Wink
(02-13-2016, 02:04 AM)Antonio Wrote: I want to be in your guild. I already left my guild (dont have a guild) so dont worry.

Ive managed to ascend to inferno Wink

I can send you an invite when I get home. Should be in about 2.5 hours.
Level 467
Support Level 6
Hi Antonio,

just tried to send an invite but i get an error messages which says player already in a guild
(02-13-2016, 05:15 AM)nedo Wrote: Hi Antonio,

just tried to send an invite but i get an error messages which says player already in a guild

Try inviting me again, I rejoined and then left the guild.
I mean i joined and then left a guild... invite me again. Michele1 my name, almost at 10k
invite sent :)
Finally, i am in ur guild.
Still looking for new members! Requirements raised to level 200 to fit in line with the level of the other guild members.
Level 467
Support Level 6
Why was i kicked? I dont remember being kicked, i was on public server and test server at the same time, but i dont recall what time...
Maybe it was yesterday? Because i was online just on the test server and i wasnt on the public server for a while now...

p.s. on the test server i am in your guild (fovivors) but on the public not.

EDIT: Oh, I am still in guild. I mean.
When I logged in to public server, I wasn't in the guild, but when I reloaded, I was. Strange, because I joined test server first and then opened guild list...
that's a bug. just hit F2 and put /hcon in the command line. The game will reconnect and fix your problem :)