Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clix Changes
I was wondering how the upcoming change on to Clix will impact the upgrades we've put in to clix and clix recovery speed.. will those be reset and refunded?  Or applied directly to something new?  (hopefully not just lost).
may be he will do a re-fund :v
Yes, I'm also curious about the changes in click damage. Should we refrain from spending more gold into upgrades for the time being, or is the only thing that is changing is the name of the ability; and being able to use it after level 100?
It seems unlikely to just map over, since we're going from 1 stat (Clix) to 2 (Mana and Stamina). Probably the best way would be a refund on clix levels, thus allowing us to spend on whatever the new upgrades are as we want.

It could also map Clix to one of the others, or both, or split it, I suppose.

That, of course, assumes the new stats will have a skill to increase capacity... we don't know that for sure.
Talked to Ray just now. It's basically just the name that changes. Along with having 2 different sets of ' energy' sources. One will be called mana which will effect abilities ( using skills). The other will be called stamina which will effect clicks (clicking).

The huge plus I see is that the current upgrades for clix will be changed to incorporate both mana and stamina levels, so that we need not have to invest into two separate upgrades. Each upgrade will count towards enlarging the pools of both stamina and mana. Also, as of now clix has a max level of 30 which comes with a 1000 pool. Ray said that both mana and stamina will each have their own 1000 pool. Which means, that more active play can be used to deal more damage.

Not sure about how replenishing will work, but if it's the same as now. That change will be quite nice.
Replenishing is the same...and players under level 100 will no longer even experience the whole system.
So will the current upgrade levels just map over? If not, did you track which upgrades were done with gold and which with AP so that you can refund accordingly?
The current Clix Speed and Max Clix abilities will still be used (maybe renamed?) and will affect the regen rate and max pool of both mana and stam.
Dont know if this has been suggested or not, But i would like to ask that the Mana/Stamina upgrades not be visible untill they are needed to be there. I am a new player that just started 3 days ago and was utterly confused about what those were, as there was no indication to what they were even doing when i upgraded them. I was lost, untill i asked someone what they were for. Now knowing that it isnt applicable till lv 100, makes me wonder why they are even there in the lower levels to begin with? Especially when you can just make it so they appear after level 100 to avoid any form of confusion.
(08-03-2015, 06:52 PM)Valic Wrote: Dont know if this has been suggested or not, But i would like to ask that the Mana/Stamina upgrades not be visible untill they are needed to be there. I am a new player that just started 3 days ago and was utterly confused about what those were, as there was no indication to what they were even doing when i upgraded them. I was lost, untill i asked someone what they were for. Now knowing that it isnt applicable till lv 100, makes me wonder why they are even there in the lower levels to begin with? Especially when you can just make it so they appear after level 100 to avoid any form of confusion.

I actually thought this was already the case.

The new system has been confusing a lot of players, maybe it will have to be revisited soon.

[edit:] Oops, you said the upgrades. Yeah that's a good idea!