Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Font
New font is interesting. Whats it called?
not a damn clue, but I love it, so crisp, clear, beautiful.
It should be the Fredoka One.
Indeed, nice catch!

It's a google font, open licensed. It was brought to my attention thankfully by someone who works at Kongregate that I would need separate licensing for mobile publishing....and since Web licensing does not cover that, it made more sense to go with something that would:

1. Work better for both web and mobile
and
2. Doesn't require some ridiculously priced license fee

ps. I wish everyone enjoyed the new font...have had a lot of complaints, but I tend to throw that towards the fact that most people hate change, and will hopefully understand and adjust accordingly.
Ive played for quite a while now around 4 months and me and my brother said that the new font is amazing it looks a whole lots better.
(07-11-2015, 05:07 PM)Ray Wrote: ps. I wish everyone enjoyed the new font...have had a lot of complaints, but I tend to throw that towards the fact that most people hate change, and will hopefully understand and adjust accordingly.

"Everyone" is wishing for a bit much ;-)
Ive heard a lot of people both liking it and not liking it.  Has a bit of a Comic Sans type look to it, and Comic Sans has a massive hate community. So the backlash your hearing is probably just people who dont find it fitting to their preference and less about people not liking change (Game is beta afterall, we are all expecting and hoping for changes to be made regularly).
I totally agree with you. Im actually doing this or rather getting that font to print it on my car. HAHAHA.