Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone calls himself "Support"
[Image: 678db7bf6c9c41de9da0497fa5a2adb0.png]

I don't think this is something you want.
you have some mining to do btw...
(07-10-2015, 07:21 AM)magical1ne Wrote: you have some mining to do btw...

And many APs to spend... Smile
I can't mine much, as I don't have enough wood and APs... until I am sure where to spend them, I hoard them.
But more importantly is the ontopic... That User called "Support" is in my Party again and I think that this name could lead to issues, when I maybe asks for passwords or such and if that truly is a support account it should be marked as such.
There is only one dev-Ray, and he doesn't play the game. So dw about players names, regardless of what a name says, it has nothing to do with the game owner.
(07-13-2015, 10:04 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: There is only one dev-Ray, and he doesn't play the game. So dw about players names, regardless of what a name says, it has nothing to do with the game owner.

Yeah WE may know it, but others are just playing the game and when someone from the "Support" talks to you, they could think, that this is really the support. 
Thats a reason most games disallow names like that. (admin/support/gamemaster etc)
(07-13-2015, 10:04 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: There is only one dev-Ray, and he doesn't play the game. So dw about players names, regardless of what a name says, it has nothing to do with the game owner.

?! I play as Ray and KongoRay! I also have other test accounts. I most certainly play Smile

Name doesn't bother me, but if they get silly, they'll end up with a silly name replacement
(07-14-2015, 02:08 PM)Ray Wrote:

?! I play as Ray and KongoRay! I also have other test accounts. I most certainly play Smile

Name doesn't bother me, but if they get silly, they'll end up with a silly name replacement

lol For awhile there some of us thought you were SY. Join our guild then, Mr.Player :p Lmao how evil would it be if a dev played and launched himself to always be first in rankings, forever teasing those under him. lol...though, it might make some ppl spend more money.
(07-13-2015, 07:44 PM)Akuma no Tsubasa Wrote: I can't mine much, as I don't have enough wood and APs...

That's what the reset button is for... it allows you to mine the floor again without having to go deeper.
Who created Support as a account? That thing leads me to confusions!