Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild suddenly Disbanded
so i was going to do a challenge solo, when it took some time to load, then suddenly it said my guild was disbanded. wieird as the creator wasnt on and i can rejoin it and all, but the buffs from the buildings arent working and when i relog, im out of it again.

any one else experienced this?
when u have a problems 1st we need ur IGN if we dont have ur IGN Ray cant check ur information in the game for the bug ya know :3
Thanks WhiteK.

Not sure if ray needs other info or not, but probably doesn't hurt to write the time (and timezone) it occurred, name of the guild, who the creator is, etc.

Ray said guild data is logged so, hopefully it can be reforged after the bug is killed.

Rock on.
I have this bug too.
Curious as if to Ray brought out the ban hammer on your guild. Did you guys abuse codes and stone donations? Or is this some random bug; and if so what caused it to happen. Maybe people should avoid challenges, until it gets resolved.
No guilds have been deleted yet. Even though the guild leader may not have appeared on - it's possible there was a desync (these are the issues i'm working out right now), and he just didn't appear online.

It's also possible the disband was an accident (self kick by leader, etc).