Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Alpha Dogs Recruiting
Welcome to Alpha Dogs. I have built my character with one goal in mind, giving the group the most benefits possible. I have +20% gold/xp with ascendency so far and will max it out as I continue to ascend. I am saving up lots of wood and ore/gems to get guild benefits when ready. If you want a helpful and active group, give us a try Smile

AlphaOmega
We are looking for top players (2nd+ ascension) for a team oriented guild -AlphaDogs, As guild leader, I have created my guild with top partying bonuses to help the team as much as possible (currently have +20% xp/gold and hopefully more at inferno). If you want to play as a team, not just be high on the leaderboards, IM me for an invite.
AlphaOmega
You will notice most of the teams are trying to get high IOU scores to get a good ranking. We want to rank high and have regular players, but our first concern is a team. If you are at least 1st ascension and want a social and helpful guild, join up today Smile
Three spots remaining for A2 or higher players. We encourage teamwork, so if you just want to have a high score, we are not for you.
Looking for A2 players who want to work for a team. As guild leader, I make it my mission to keep everyone involved and grow to a top 10 guild. You don't have to spend $100+ to join us, but we do want people who are idling 24/7 and want to be competitive once PvP starts. Rolleyes
Or you could join a top 10 guild :O
And at the same time you don't have to spend 100$+ to join them xD
We have 2 spots open for players that have reached inferno mode.

buildings so far: Altar lvl 4, Fortress lvl 6, Guild hall lvl 7, Stable lvl 7

Leave a Name if interested in joining.