Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Kong] Partying Removes Zone Selector
I've had this happen to me a couple times now, but only on Kongregate. Additionally, the planet selector doesn't do anything when switching to planets I can access, but when I click a planet a party member can't get to, I get the standard "user has not yet progressed to that world" message.

[Image: UdH40o4.png]
Oh my jesus, it disappeared when partying with zilas?

Refresh the page, but keep doing that unill partying no longer remove it
I'm getting the same thing, playing straight from iourpg.com, in chrome. I can manually change planets from the hunting screen, but I can't move from x-1 stage (my party members can, however).

Relog and ctrl+f5 refresh didn't fix it. It starts as soon as I join my party. Wasn't able to test much else since I didn't want to disturb the other party members more.

When I first noticed it, I did end up solo on 1-1 or so, though my party was still where it was. I noticed my alt also ended up solo (from a different party), but without further bugs.
I haven't been able to reproduce this personally yet (The new client has quite a few additions/changes/fixes), however I have an error tracker added to the 'zone selector' for the upcoming patch to see if I can track any weirdness.
I encounter this error multiple times every day.

Both on kong and on a test dummy on iourpg.com
I think this occurs more frequently after a party gets disbanded, or maybe after a challenge. I've been seeing it less lately.

Rock on.
I've had this happen a few times to me, but noticed it only happened when I joined a party that was in a zone that I was not progressed to yet. For example, my current group was in World 7, Zone 11, and my furthest progression was World 7 Zone 6. It let me join at their progression monster, one that I haven't even progressed to yet. Once it happens only a refresh fixes it for me.
Same issue. I've noticed for my character page it says I am in world 1 zone 1, even though I am not.

(added)
Attached image showing ss of current mob, character page info showing it says I am in 1/1, and picture of alpha planet from hunting showing it's highlighted as if that's the world I'm on.  Also notice the background image of world 1/1 as well.

(added)
Found a quick fix, going to world 1 and then refreshing game seems to fix the issue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-20-2015, 08:35 AM)ImperialUser Wrote: Same issue. I've noticed for my character page it says I am in world 1 zone 1, even though I am not.

(added)
Attached image showing ss of current mob, character page info showing it says I am in 1/1, and picture of alpha planet from hunting showing it's highlighted as if that's the world I'm on.  Also notice the background image of world 1/1 as well.

(added)
Found a quick fix, going to world 1 and then refreshing game seems to fix the issue.

I had also joined a party (on iourpg.com) that was ahead of my current progress and my zone selector had disappeared. I reloaded but still the zone selector wouldn't appear. Jumping to world 1:1 and reloading, then rejoining the party (who were on 1:1) resolved it and I was able to jump to my current planet/zone after that.
I have some issues that looks like this.
When i log in i fight failbot 1.0, and when the time run out nothing happens, i keep attack failbot but deal no damage anymore.
If i try to change zone nothing happens when press the planets.

I can join a party but i dont see the party member, but i see the damage they do and i see if they change zone.
*edit* When i am in a party i only see the find party button, no leave party. *edit*
Same problem appears in different browser and after ctrl+F5 and computer reboot.
If i start a challenge and complete it i get stuck there, and if i quit i keep attacking the mob and deal no damage.
//RealyFluffy  LVL 291 EdenRegenesis