Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back!
I am back, I was busy.

What is the new discussion called developement assistant? I don't assist to be the developer, I don't like it.
The Development Assistance forum is where Ray can post for open positions that he needs help with. A prime example would be myself. I help Ray with moderating the forum and Chatzy by answering questions and overall cleanup.
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
Exactly. I fortunately get a lot of good feedback and people telling me they are really enjoying the game.

Since the game is developed just by myself, it can become quite the overload, and since we all want this game to continue growing into something greater, I have no issue or lack of intentions of asking for help from time to time. I expect nothing, but the community is great and it can't hurt to try Wink

I intend on asking for assistance on things like, 'Please Vote IOU up on <some website>!' or 'Please assist me by spreading IOU throughout Facebook', or other more singular positions.