Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilds- Woodcutting/mining.
I know ray has not spoke of anything about the guild buildings yet but i was thinking what about if people in the guild had to donate gold/logs/stone to upgrade guild buildings makes it so all the guild gets involved and makes logs and stones have another use.

What do you guys think?
I think Ray has mentioned in the past, that stones and crystals will be used for guild buildings. No clue about logs or gold.
Ah i see fair enough then :p
since this is about woodcutting and mining, i would post this here: rare wood and ore that have an (upgradable) chance to drop on a click or when u finish work on cutting/digging, like the normal ones drop? if later crafting will be added, rare wood and ore may be used to pimp normal items that you craft with normal wood and ore.
Sounds like a good idea Nirolf Smile
Another interesting idea. In past project designs i've had many different types of qualities of items, however I tried to keep it simple. A 'rare' version of wood/stone keeps it pretty simple!

I will be honest in that i'm looking more forward to working on guilds than anything else right now. I only have a couple more systems before Guilds, so hang in there! Soon...
I'm so happy to hear you say that im so excited for the guild system to be implemented.