Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP spending confirmation
I wasn't going to ask for this but please add a confirmation prompt for AP spending. I have accidentally bought multiple upgrades with AP when I didn't mean to.
How to use AP is depend on you , we cant teach u how to spend money right ? But from my advice u should spend on base damage and speed cause it give max output of AP spend :3
I think he means to add an 'are you sure' dialogue when you go to spend ap. I have done it myself go to buy something with gold and accidentaly clicked the ap button
Perhaps I can include it as an option later. Is there any other aspects or problems that lead you to accidentally clicking on these upgrades?
I don't really have a problem with the way it is now. The only way I 'accidentally' spent AP points is when I used an autoclicker. Now that the new system is implemented, I've stopped using it and haven't accidentally misused AP points. Though I guess if other people want a confirmation, it wouldn't hurt.
It doesn't matter to me anymore. I turned down the speed of my mouse and slowed down in general when it comes to choosing my upgrades.