Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answers From Ray - 24/4/2018 -> 8/5/2018
Information 
What do you do if you forget your password?
- You don't. Right now we manually verify with the user their details and go from there.

When we set our guild to open at 39/40, someone joins then leaves, them joining cause the guild to be closed and now we have to re-open it, can there be a guild auto-opens feature if someone leaves?
- Added to Trello

Make a channel for codes, easier to see all updates, (announcements) at once
- Announcements generally just contain prominent info. Anything else is just dated (patch notes). If this is that desired I have no problem with it, but personally I just see it as yet another channel to cluster the channel groups.

How about bulk buying pet arena bonuses?
- Pet arena development is coming up after the next patch

Can you rename were things
Since all the mobs have different names now not weretiger etc Sad
- I've added it to trello suggestions as I don't have answer to that yet: https://trello.com/c/dpY61zwU/142-can-yo...etiger-etc

Can there be a way where we can highlight the names of ppl that in game pm us so we can copy and paste to respond? Annoying when ppl have uppercase i and lower case L in names
- Noted on trello. I can see that being a problem. https://trello.com/c/UL7ccddM/143-can-th...oying-when

1) Is there any particular reason why you aren't allowed to go to previous trees in woodcutting? I lvld to tier 9 not realizing i cant go back and now i can hardly kill my trees lol. Maybe thats how its supposed to be though..
- Efficiencies in energy can create an exploit with it.  I tried allowing that but it became an issue.

2) I just did like 10 challenges with a friend and our ingame chat was like.. completely busted... The chat doesnt work while in challenges and then continues to kinda mess it up if u tried to use it, even once youre out of the challenge. We both had to restart because it was being weird. -I guess that wasnt really a question but wondering if that's been said by anyone
- Added : https://trello.com/c/Ug3CP4KG/144-party-...challenges

Why can we still decide when to advance mine. Just unlock it whenever there is enough wood for it otherwise refresh. Since you don't use wood for anything else

Combine into one dynamic button that is either refresh or upgrade depending on if you can afford an upgrade or not, or if any are available (since 750 cap it would always be refresh until he raises cap)
- Mining is going to get some attention in the near future. There's probably some pretty big mechanic changes included, so I don't want to waste any time on the existing setup until that time comes. I do understand the oddity of that though

Could we remove/have the option to remove the background for pet-training? IMO, it looks nicer like this (and maybe in other windows as well) 
[Image: Sq5oIq1.png]
- Not likely, Sorry

Can you please do away with AP purchases for world, idle, and click upgrades altogether. I have the confirmation on and that is a pain in the ass and even with the confirmation, I still accidentally get charged AP for upgrades that cost very little gold. I don't know of anyone who ever purposely uses that function
- I'm hoping we can look at the entire upgrade system later this year. In the meantime it's still useful early on.

I think it would be better if you remove this notification (only in event frames). 
[Image: tgsLzHp.jpg]
- It's there to ensure people have receipt (beyond the level changing), as otherwise we get complaints that people think it lagged when they click 5x not realizing each one goes through.

Can we change monthly rewards?
Or the way that the supp lvls give them? Because its kinda unsatisfying when ur daily reward is the same like ur monthly
Or just one rarity higher :/
- We have yet to revamp the support/lineage systems. I imagine the answer is yes?

When will lynn be free from rays tyranny!
- Next week

Can we be allowed to mute the music without muting the sounds? I wanna be able to hear the sound of hitting enemies, without having the music playing x.x
- New options window will be surfacing on the Unity port development next week. We'll be separating them and allowing volume levels as well (0-100%). Hopefully we can improve the music to where people are immediately suffocating for the mute button Smile

Suggestion
[Image: KAw5U0z.jpg]
- I don't think it'd be good to constantly have that showing in the main UI. Some kind of hover around the teammates would make sense perhaps?

Can we make this click graphic thing have a toggle for on off? its destroyed clicking for me.
- How?

Why does log splitting not affect gold logs?
- Because they are entirely separate currencies/systems of their own balance.

Any plans to start including end date of events, or at least give one weeks notice before end of event?
- I usually give notice on such things, and the new events usually sit on test a week before the release. As for exact event dates? Not with these kinds of events. Down the Mobile road and major changes to how events work? They'll have start/end dates planned probably a year in advance.

That concludes the 9th Q & A with Ray! To submit a question or concern for next time, head over to https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2578
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001