Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short Story Community Competition!
IGN:  AphixiaEX
Genre: Comical?
Word Count: 187.5

After visiting Epsilon to harvest food for my rhinos, I returned to Delta.  As I shoveled out the load of vegetation, I noticed a few shrivelled up looking spuds rolling around.  They looked questionable, but I figured my rhinos would eat them anyway.  Within hours, all the vegetation had been devoured and my pets were lounging happily in the sun.

Suddenly, they both began to bellow and, as I watched in horror, they started to shrink and shrivel to a fraction of their size.  Tuberous horns sprouted through the putrid flesh, while gnashing fangs and evil little eyes turned in my direction.  They began a low grunting growl that rose into a bizarre call of "AAR!  AAR! AAAARRR!”

The moment they started rolling towards me, I fled down towards the beach.  The freakish little taters continued to follow me, forcing me to dive into the diamond waters.  Too late, I realized I was in reach of even more voracious monsters.  I was trapped in the ocean by a couple satanic spuds patrolling the beach, and could only hope that a passing whale wouldn't sneak up and eat m-

Messages In This Thread
Short Story Community Competition! - Level - 02-02-2018, 03:54 PM
IGN: vexatyk - vexatyk - 02-06-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Short Story Community Competition! - Silvye - 02-24-2018, 12:54 PM