Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short Story Community Competition!
IGN: MoMo1925

Genre: Comedy

No sound, no light. It was cold and quiet. MoMo did not know how or why, but knew he had to escape quickly. Mountains of stone were everywhere, blocking the sun with their magnitude. He ran for the Altar.

Just 1337 yards away, at the top of the largest mountain, he let out a scream like a woman as he was startled by the whale. “What is this whale doing on this mountain, and why is he spooning two porcupines,” he thought. As he ran, he could hear the giant awaken behind him. 

“STOP,” yelled Donteric. MoMo froze like the porcupines. Warmth flowed quickly down his leg before he began to run again. Donteric was the largest whale MoMo had seen since the mighty Spectrumo had sunk his boat the month prior. Donteric was strong and fast. MoMo would have to think fast to defeat this Chaos. As he looked around for a weapon, he saw Disorder and Many Dangerous Knives. MoMo readied himself with a knife inscribed with “Storker” on the blade. The blade squealed as MoMo flailed it about.  This only angered Donteric further. Just as Donteric was set to squash MoMo like a bug, he paused. “If you can make me laugh, I will let you leave with your life,” he said. 

MoMo thought to himself of his best joke. Nothing would come. His mind wandered to how he ended up in this situation. “How many whales does it take to screw in a lightbulb?... I don’t know, but if you find out, let MINNOW! ”, he said quietly to himself. “Haha… HAHAHA”, Donetric exclaimed. “I love whale jokes… you are free to pass”, he said. 

What did he say, what joke did he tell, MoMo thought. He was clueless as usual, but that didn’t matter. He was free to leave so he headed towards the Altar. 

As MoMo sat at the bus stop along the street, in front of the Altar, he saw movement in the alley across the street. As he peeked around the corner of the alley he noticed a sickly being hand an envelope stamped “TOP SECRET” to a monkey. The monkey in return handed  Lamborghini  keys to the sicky being. The monkey only “Lolled,” but it was the evilness in the tone that chilled MoMo to his core. Without warning, MoMo was spun around by the largest of them all. MoMo trembled. “Git gud” is all he heard before everything went black. 

As he approached the gates of Incubus, MoMo realized that Chaos will defeat all. On the wall as MoMo’s picture with a large red slash covering the face. The picture to the right seemed familiar to MoMo. He could not place it at first, but then he remembered. It was the sickly being. His name was written below. Ray’s picture was merely stamped with “SOON™’.

Messages In This Thread
Short Story Community Competition! - Level - 02-02-2018, 03:54 PM
IGN: vexatyk - vexatyk - 02-06-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Short Story Community Competition! - MoMo1925 - 02-11-2018, 02:43 PM