Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short Story Community Competition!
IGN: BeAPo
Genre: Fantasy
Title: The Story of Planet Alpha
Words: 415

Many centuries ago a mysterious creature appeared and killed 99% of the worlds population. Only one Guild was able to escape the attack in a secret underground cave. Due to their hard living conditions the weakest people died fast so only the strongest were able to survive. After 300 years only 1000 people were alive but there was still no warrior strong enough to kill a Dark Spider alone. So the last hope of the human mankind was to let the strongest man and woman create and train the strongest warrior, the Alpha.

The Alpha turned out to be stronger than anyone expected. In the age of 12 he was already able to kill a Dark Spider alone. With 16 he killed 10 Ferocious Grizzlies at once and led his Guild out of the cave. When he turned 18 he decided to face the biggest knowing threat of the planet, the Forest Guardian. The Forest Guardian turned out to be stronger than he thought. He fought three days straight without resting until he got hit by a poisonous attack. Knowing he is about to die he took all his strength together and threw his sword as hard as possible and blacked out right after.

He woke up in the Guilds Fortress lying next to a Snake. His Father who watched the fight told him that his last attack made the Forest Guardian disappear. Instead of the Forest Guardian a big Snake appeared in his position. Although the Snake got closer it seemed to be friendly. It sucked the poison out of the Alphas blood system and therefore rescued him. After the Alpha heard the full story the Snake suddenly started to talk: "I was controlled and turned into the Forest Guardian by the Incubus. I owe you my life therefore I will spend the rest of my life with you. The Incubus controls all 10 planets of our solar system. In order to kill the Incubus you have to kill the strongest being on every planet first. He is channeling his power with those beings and will only be able to die until every single one of them dies first. If you want to have a peaceful life you have to kill him otherwise he might gain control of you and force you to kill your people yourself." The Alpha then ordered his people to build a Space Academy so he can pursue his fate to rescue the world with his new friend the Snake.

Messages In This Thread
Short Story Community Competition! - Level - 02-02-2018, 03:54 PM
IGN: vexatyk - vexatyk - 02-06-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Short Story Community Competition! - BeAPo - 02-08-2018, 12:16 PM