Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short Story Community Competition!
IGN BigDogBigFeet   Genre Comical

A Dog’s Life in the Idle Universe

BigDog:  ”Pup”, “Pup”,  “wake up we are due for morning challenges.”  

Pup:  “Do we have to?”  “I would rather fish today”

BigDog:  “I promised you we would go fishing after chores and challenges.”

Pup: “Chopping wood and mining, again!”  “My axe is too small, it doesn’t cut deeply enough.”  “And, it’s taking me forever to gather all the stone.”

BigDog:  “Have you been working on your magic Orbs like I told you?”

Pup:  “Yes…..no” “I mean that’s why I want to fish more.”  “So I can make more sacrifices of fish.”

BigDog: “You do huh?”  “You sure you’re not afraid of the Infested Caves?”

Pup: “I am not.”  “I did not quit last time, I got disconnected.”  “My wi-fi foo fooed.”

BigDog: muttering under breath “ya something foo fooed alright.”

Pup:  “Huh, what?”

BigDog: Well next time you “disconnect” don’t leave all that foo foo on the cave floor.  “Me and Driller nearly both slipped trying to finish that Infested cave for you.”

Pup: “That cave had Bats.”  “Besides, you promised you would help me level up so I could clear those out like the Chaos do.”  “Big Dog?”  “How come when we level up we go down deeper into the inferno?”
“How deep does it go?”  “And…and what kind of monster could live down there?”

BigDog:  “No one is sure”  “The creator Ray with the help of Jay and the Team only left us clues in the mystical Developer’s Blog.”  “have you been reading the mystical Developer’s Blog, Pup?”

Pup:  “Ya, but I don’t understand.”  “It’s grown silent about the deepest inferno.. it’s like the inferno has become unlimited.” 

BigDog: “Some say the father of all Incubus is at the deepest level and the adventurer who slays such an Incubus will unlock the Champion’s Orb”.

Pup: “Some day.”

BigDog: ”Now let’s form up and finish off that last Infested Cave”.  “Ready here we go.”

Pup:  “Oops.”

BigDog:  “Pup, Pup!”,  “What happened?”
Pup: “I foo fooed.”

BigDog:  “Argggg, never mind just go fishing.”  “And fish from the Docks.”  I don’t want to slip on foo foo and fall out of the Helicopter……again.”

Messages In This Thread
Short Story Community Competition! - Level - 02-02-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Short Story Community Competition! - BigDog - 02-05-2018, 02:12 PM
IGN: vexatyk - vexatyk - 02-06-2018, 04:16 PM