Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short Story Community Competition!
IGN: Justmethenab
Genre: Fantasy / plus Comical stuff but i don't know if it's allowed to have two category

Title: " Dream or dare? "

[The quote is from Boruto anime]
"Well, you see... life is like this train, as long as it stays on its tracks, it'll get to its destination eventually."

It all started one year and half ago, or maybe two? I don't really remember it. I saw a big wall next to my bed.. it was like a portal or something so i just touched it: i got sortha teleporting in another world.

It was confusing at beginning:
I was in a forest. Killed few Overgrown Rats and Forest Snakes because Bear Grylls teached me how to eat properly. I spot a very big bear, was like what the Ray? I saw him first so climbed an Ent next to me. The bear spotted me but I was up already. He became a Ferocious Grizzly for unknowing reasons, I don't know, maybe he didn't like my face? Came under the Ent and tryed to climb while I was like please slide down mister Pedobear I'm just a child for Ray sake! Somehow he slided down, or this was what I tought. The Ent started hitting the bear so I was like what the Ray? After the Ent literally knocked out the Ferocious Grizzly, I tryed to keep myself silent thinking maybe he didn't observe me. But this stuff started to scratch himself and i had to jump and run. My luck: Ent was powerful but very slow... I mean zombies are Advanced Gunnners compared to that tree. So I run and spot a strange stone in the water.. touched it and suddenly teleported me.

The weather was cold. How do you get warm in a winter place? You make a fire! No you can't.. i'm not Bear Grylls to start a fire from cold logs. Maybe was my first time when i started thinking why I don't smoke like every kid at my age? Luckily I found a hollow with some Bad Wabbits and was warm inside. That night I've slept with wabbits and two of them became my friends, they even helped me to escape from a Lynx. The Bad Wabbits found a dead Arctic Fox. I managed finally to start a fire and the fox meat was acceptable, plus I managed to make some leather clothes. Doing fine until I see a Polar Bear fighting an Ice Elemental so i turn back and spot a gang of wolves at one hundred meters coming slowly in my direction. I was so panicated that I blamed Ray and jumped in the cold water when I saw the stone near the river border. I touched it hoping for home.

What could be worse than wolves and living trees? My grandma on Facebook! Just kidding i'm talking about zombies. The weather was ok, the air had a strange smell but it was acceptable. Zombies were so slow that i could walk calmly around while they "run" after me. I started to search for the stone to leave this area and maybe get home. While trying to find the stone i got surounded by Hunchsters. I was terrified by them coming toward me, i could not see any escape, any breach throught them, and thinked: endline. Then I hear a loud noise when suddenly two friendly Brainfesters appeared from nowhere and vaporized all zombies in no time. Usually zombies eat brains, but these Brainfesters were warriors! I was safe! Night, tired, my eyelid slowly closes till i see a light, it was the stone! I gathered all my strengths, maked an effort, and touched it.

It was a beach! It was warm and nice even at night and I fell asleep on the beach. When I woke up Capt. RedBeard was in front of me with few pirates, they took me away, gave me a pickaxe and forced me to work on mines. Worked few hours then eaten finally. The beach was beautiful but the stones that I had to smash weren't so entertaining. I found some diamonds and crystals while mining and the captain was happy about that. He let me free that day. Sure the island was nice, not so dangerous like the other places but I didn't plan to be a slave and started to search the stone. I walked until a Roc appeared in front of me yelled that I have to go deeper in the mines, then flew away. I was a little confused and didn't understand and searched all over the place without luck. Next day I go to "work" and after few hours something shiny reveals on the ground. Roc was right ! I touched the stone and teleported away.

I don't like slavery but this new place was horrifying. Scarepumpkins, Bravecrows, Phantoms and weird creatures everywhere. I made one step and Jaysawn appeared from nowhere with a saw running towards me. Scared I started to run when Crushenstein appeared in front of me, he dashed me away then literally ripped the Jaysawn in two. I was like what the Ray is with this stone?! It's gettin worse everytime! I should've stayed with pirates ! So I started running and saw the stone... on a Grim's reaper. Disperately I've ran toward Grim and tought it's either I leave this place either I die. When I got closer he jumped over me and cuted Crushenstein in pieces. I've quickly jumped after it and touched the stone wich was in Crushenstein's brain now.

The old place was really horror. The last place? My last memory was a Troll cruhing my head.

I wake up, Level 1276, woodcutting, mining and expeditions waiting for me. Got two levels, another twenty Base Damage to be invested into click and idle. Feeded the pets, sacrificed fish, throwed snowballs in the event. The usual routine. Washed my face, teeths and gone to work.

What a strange dream... maybe I played too much yesterday?

Messages In This Thread
Short Story Community Competition! - Level - 02-02-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Short Story Community Competition! - Justmethenab - 02-03-2018, 09:39 PM
IGN: vexatyk - vexatyk - 02-06-2018, 04:16 PM