Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short Story Community Competition!
IGN:  luckiemi
Genre:  Fantasy/Lore

I Only Understand that this universe is like none other i've experienced.

~ luckiemi

2/2 Annual Report

A note to home:

There have been a couple major changes this past year.  I have settled in Sinner city and also found a great group to hang with.  Dean and M are the best miners i know and Lea brings experience and a strong card game to the table.  We get along well and are together 24/7.

Days are busy with side jobs and monster battles.  Sinner is growing and we are constantly digging the mines and chopping wood in the forest to improve our buildings.  Keeping the monster population down on the 10 planets is never ending and at times it takes a group of 6 to kill one!

Of course it is not all work.  The Great Omnipotent NRG from TheCorrectTimeZone threw a hell of a Time Change party that is still going as i write!  We had a snowball fight with an angry santa and play a new game called BINGO.  The last two are Earth things -- ya, i know, Humans!  hahaha!

Loneliness is a constant threat.  The computer, RNG, is programmed to give 'happy' codes and words of inspiration.  She brings warmth to a sometimes cold existence. 

My pet trees outgrew my ship so i swapped them for a couple of germs.  I have sent my pet secre-terror bird to Is'  to be equipped and trained.  It is 21st on the waiting list so i expect a bit of a wait.

Well, that's about all for now.  I'm off to go fishing. I have my eye  on a new rod. I should be getting it soon™.

Wish you were here.
       ~luckie

Messages In This Thread
Short Story Community Competition! - Level - 02-02-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Short Story Community Competition! - mommamo61 - 02-03-2018, 07:05 AM
IGN: vexatyk - vexatyk - 02-06-2018, 04:16 PM