Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answers From Ray - 10/1/2018 -> 27/1/2018
Information 
How are you? Smile
- Terrible! Family deaths and serious personal matters going on in my personal life, all during and through the recovery to pneumonia in the new year; it has been rough. But if all the bad is over with in the beginning of the year I can see light at the end of the tunnel.
I haven't been as active in development as I was over the last few months but I'm working my way back into the groove Smile

Have you ever thought about changing the weekly ship arena reward? Those points for the upgrade lab are fine but I don't think that I-matter is that useful. (at least not without ultinum)
- Nope, perhaps the issue is needing further I-matter use. I-Matter should Matter.

Would it be possible to complete challenges so it doesn't break fishing? Thanks
- I think the actual plan for fishing is allowing a fast-tracking option, so waiting around with fishing going on is not a requirement, just an option.
- If we ever accomplish running challenges while not disconnecting you from the party room this may be possible, however we have some difficult bandwidth concerns so the above option is probably going to be the best bet for now.

Can we receive some bonus to fishing when we have other member of the party fishing?
- Ehhhhhhh. Sounds awesome in theory but it'd create the necessity for parties to fish at specific times. I can see more issues than positivity from it unfortunately.

Is it possible that in the future we get a Wood Critical Dmg increase upgrades/orb?
- Anything is possible with orbs. There will be a lot of them ahead.

Can we possibly get a buff on the amount of bingo cards we can get? say like at the highest chest claim and on day 5
- Unlikely, or isn't planned for the moment. It was only going to be 1 per week, with the option to buy a bingo pack for more, but we turned it into 100% free-to-play and made it just slightly more than 1 per week.

Can we expect new sources of valor incoming  soon? even with future arena expansion ...at current rates t9-t10 central node is quite a wall.
- Arena expansion will increase this.

I want to ask about the gear... Will it happen? if yes, what number on priority list is it and when can I start dreaming of the gear system? Also how do you see it, the gear elements to be looted from monsters, some kind of magic find or another way to obtain it?
- I think I want to do a trial run with pet gear before avatars/player gear. Resources would be discovered through assortment of systems I think (Woodcutting materials, mining material, challenges, beasts, expeditions). It would NOT simply be from regular monsters as it then gets difficult to balance.

Would it be possible after the unity update to have either an auto screen shot of biggest fish caught when a  new one is up or even when new milestones are achieved or maybe a list per person of their top ten biggest fish caught?
- I think a log system of recent notifications, like a journal is something that was discussed a bit ago.

Will the message area ever allow more than one line present? After it was turned into what looks like a multiline box I was kinda disappointed it wasnt.
- Maybe in unity, definitely not soon though.

My suggestion: an iourpg.com/rankings (link in the ranking tap so you can leave the old one as it is). Updated once a day so it doesn't strain the server. With like 100 ranks per page and all the options we currently have.
- Great idea actually. We have an improved iourpg.com landing page coming soon, this would be really neat if we can find a little delegation with the game API.

A total trophies you have invested counter would've been nice. For each genre
- It's something I can consider for the unity rehaul. Actually I believe I'm working on the upgrade window coming up soon. Will be requesting feedback on the test server for that soon.

No idea if it was mentioned before: show total AP in the mining window, so you know what you're up to when buying dyna?
- Added to Trello

Make the Catch button useable even when auto fish is on?
- Just being honest, but unlikely. Have other plans to speed up fishing, not sure I want to touch base further with the existing mechanic though.

When the client cannot connect to the server, notify the user of the disconnect
- There used to be a disconnection window but it lagged users further. I will reconsider this.

A suggestion when woodcutting, unlock is smaller button and is grey if we do not have enough wood. refresh is always yellow
- Added to Trello board

Add a FastTrack&Repeat button to the expedtiions, it fades to gray if you do not have enough fuel to complete the action
- Added to Trello Board

Can we get a "buy all" option for the base dmg and click dmg upgrades pls? It´s annoying to click like 100 times when you leveled up a few times while idling Wink
- Shift/Ctrl and so forth options will be avail in Unity. Unfortunately I won't be able to invest time in the flash client for this, so will be a while.

Can we have mana costs shown in the tooltip
- Added to Trello Board

Thanks everybody for the questions.
If you wish to post a question for the next Q & A, you can do so over here - http://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2539
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001