Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So many things to do
1. QoL Change not a bug.
2. QoL Change not a bug.
3. QoL Change not a bug.
4. Not a bug. Easy event to redo as most of the community likes it and doesn't complain about it. Also gives the best rewards.
5. Not a bug. You have a 16 hour window to claim so its now that bad at all, and a majority will land at middle of the night regardless of where they are.
6. 1st actual bug. Yeah fix this.
7. Not a bug. This is more to do with the fact how easy it is to jump up and down ranks regardless of the pvp bug. I even said at one point that the rankings need to be more stagnant or whatever time you set it on you will screw someone over.
8. Ray does this all the time on pretty much every thing. Even if he does try to prevent it there will always be someone willing to script the tiniest of things.
9. 2nd actual bug. Yeah hate this too, fix.
10. This was actually going to change but with everything ray does he does it something gets in the way and then its forgotten.
11. QoL Change.
12. Soooo. You want a better inspect feature? Because I don't see the point in having anything other than stone and online (debate for dps) when I look at guild mate list. A gold list that you can open with wishing well was suppose to come to, but as I stated earlier something distracts ray and forgotten forever.

According to other people I've talked to who have data mined (I don't know why). The code is a living mess of a place. So much so that even a simple change could break the game. So these "15 minutes of work" would take hours.

Messages In This Thread
So many things to do - SoManyBugsInGame - 07-10-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: So many things to do - ExWhiteWolf - 07-10-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: So many things to do - LaberLu - 07-10-2017, 03:39 PM