Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legendary System at lvl 1000
That's beyond ridiculous. From lvl 200 to lvl 1000... I don't even understand the logic in this. After this New years event ends, xp will be back down to what it was. At 702 days played I'm at lvl 765. Sure xp gains are better now then in the beginning but it's still going to take me months to get to over lvl 1000.

Only 10 or so players are over lvl 1000. I get the whole end game aspect but damn, 99% of the people playing aren't going to be able to use that patch for months...or a year. lol Almost at 2 years playing and can't access end game content? That's insane imo.

Yes while some may look at it as something to look forward to, lol I do not. Not after waiting this long already. Only p2w players will ever get a taste of that legendary content before they quit or the game is offline. Now the game is being released on armor games. LOOL Can you imagine starting at lvl 1 as a f2p. You're never reaching that. Even if you do pay, you aren't reaching there for at least a year. I'm support 10 and lineage 12. I can't imagine a lvl 0 0.

If Legendary is destined for lvl 1000. Master or some other tier should be between 200-1000. You expect ppl to grind out 800 lvls...I'm repeating myself cause I'm that much mind blown at this decision. Even a small tier up which just gives more sp would be fine but nothing...

lol Thoughts?
Game hasn't been out for 702 days. 1k is fine.
It's intended this way because every other system/addition is retroactive to nearly the entire game. This system is something players can actually look forward to unlocking in the future, knowing that there are long-term achievements.

There will be unlocks at 250, 500, and other levels as well this year.

Also, getting to 1k gets easier and easier as time progresses. Whether it takes 1k days or 800 days now, it'll eventually take a lot less down the road, and at that point many players will already be 1k.
(01-18-2017, 02:50 AM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: Game hasn't been out for 702 days. 1k is fine.

lol What are you talking about? The game was out before it got to kongregate.

@Ray So Legendary is out and unlocks at 1000, so in the 200+ days it'll take me and the rest of players ranked 95+ the top players will start to have an exponential lead in damage even more so than currently?

Why wouldn't you release the lvl 250, first? Then 500? Then 1000?

You say it's easier and easier to lvl but it's still going to take 200 more days at least. Instead of releasing content that the majority of players could use now, you opted to release content that only people who have spent thousands of dollars can use at this moment. What kind of backward thinking was releasing a lvl 1000 req before lvl 250 ?

This is a slap to the face for your longtime players who aren't whales of the game.
(02-03-2017, 11:18 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 02:50 AM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: Game hasn't been out for 702 days. 1k is fine.

@Ray So Legendary is out and unlocks at 1000, so in the 200+ days it'll take me and the rest of players ranked 95+ the top players will start to have an exponential lead in damage even more so than currently?

You say it's easier and easier to lvl but it's still going to take 200 more days at least. Instead of releasing content that the majority of players could use now, you opted to release content that only people who have spent thousands of dollars can use at this moment. What kind of backward thinking was releasing a lvl 1000 req before lvl 250 ?

This is a slap to the face for your longtime players who aren't whales of the game.

You must level very slowly, I'm at level 767 currently with less than 13.5 hrs per level. at this rate it's only 131 days to get to 1k. While this is quite a while, It will probably be quite a bit less than that as I gain more damage. I for one am excited to see something I don't have maxed out yet.
(02-04-2017, 12:19 PM)Drok00 Wrote:

You must level very slowly, I'm at level 767 currently with less than 13.5 hrs per level. at this rate it's only 131 days to get to 1k. While this is quite a while, It will probably be quite a bit less than that as I gain more damage. I for one am excited to see something I don't have maxed out yet.

How do you level so quickly, support and prestige lvls?
(02-04-2017, 01:25 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 12:19 PM)Drok00 Wrote:

How do you level so quickly, support and prestige lvls?

Support 9, Lineage 11. Currently on inferno level 1624. all 4 members of my party do about 18B dps.
not long ago you got 10% more xp boost in 4man party + lab auto upgrade that boost your auto dmg + each event makes your ep stack bigger and soon we will get more updates that will affect dps which makes lvling faster (like platinium/ragestone challenges)

editing pet map can give you quite big dps boost if you spend your points wrong way
To me this feature is a complete joke. Spending development resources and time on a feature that less than 1% of players can use. Probably one that less than 10% will ever get to use. This game has been out for around 2 years now and it will be close to the 3 year mark before the very very long term non spending players will get to access it. It's one thing to put in a feature that takes a few months to access, but a few years? I'd love for new players to get a pop up when they first start that lists all the features and how long the estimated time is for them to get access to them. "Woodcutting, fishing, mining, sacrifices, etc - less than 1 day usually", "Legendary system - ~2-3 years depending on whether or not you spend a few grand". The counter to this is every other person saying "but we keep getting more and more dps from new features and progression". That means nothing, never has and never will. The best solution would have been to implement the legendary system between 600-800. It seems like this system is meant to be the absolute endgame, so are levels going to be pushed aside and never added onto again? I have nothing to look forward to with this system, having to wait hundreds of days to access something has a way of killing the motivation and hype leading up to it. Sadly I have not even the slightest hope that this will change. Not enough people around to complain about it. As history has shown Ray has the tendency to break when hundreds of low level, inexperienced people whine(Think of last years events that has bad balancing at first.). Since a very very small % of people are nearing or have surpassed 1000, and without exception all are spending players, barely any high level players seem to have a problem with the level requirement.
(02-05-2017, 10:01 AM)Srw Wrote: Spending development resources and time

It literally took Ray a couple hours one night to put this in. It's not a big deal, and not something to get worked up about. Just a different kind of ascension points you will start getting above lv 1000. The players who have reached that level mostly said "Oh, that's it?" when they saw what it entailed. It's not even complete; it will get expanded in the future.

But, really, just because there's something in the game you don't have unlocked yet, isn't a reason to go pulling your hair out. Just keep playing the game as you have been, and eventually you'll get there. It's not like every single other  new system that is added to the game isn't available to almost every player from the moment it is patched in.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full