Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge rewards.
As it currently stands, going up in challenges simply means you need more damage. From bronze I to gold V, it seems that the specific challenges, like 'rats' gives the same rewards.

There should for sure be a bit of an upgrade of rewards as you go through, to also combat the higher priced upgrades.

It should work in multipliers to make this really easily, which I will explain below.

Bronze- 1x Multiplier
Silver I-III- 2x Multiplier
Silver IIII-Gold I- 2.5x Multiplier
Gold II-Gold V- 3x Multiplier

This way, as players move up in challenges, they don't receive the same rewards for harder challenges. At least they can be a bit more rewarded, instead of just potentially slightly more damage.

With this also said, receiving 1,000,000 gold in silver while needing 103,000,000 gold to upgrade base damage a level? It seems that the gold received should be a little high, or a lot higher. Per challenges, there needs to be an exponential growth system for gold. That way, the gold is always at least somewhat useful.

It doesn't need to be 10b gold in the later Gold challenges, but even 2-5b gold goes a long way to helping progression overall.

TL;DR- Have an increase in rewards received for completing challenges as you get higher.

TL;DR of TL;DR- More rewards from challenges.