Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Summary
dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge
dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge
hit
hit
I just want to make sure it's clear to everyone, that he's talking about our attacks against the enemy.

Now if we're talking about the enemy attacks against us it's more like

hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit
dodge
dodge
This event has got to be the worst event IOU has ever done. Seeing the enemy dodge many times over and you hardly dodge at all is so rage inducing that I'm surprise I still bothering with it... there is way too much praying to RNG it plays nicely.

Here hoping maybe there be a re-balance to the event or I may not bother to pick up the EP just due to how frustrating it is. The event is anything but fun.
Well overall I like the event, I just think that there's a few adjustments and changes that need to be made to it to make it more fun and less frustrating.
I want the EP but the endless grinding against frustrating enemies is a disaster. I don't know if I can bring myself to grind for EP this time around. Unless some automation systems are put in, I'm not spending 10 hours at my computer for this terrible event.
same here. decided not to do this event. way too much grinding.
Maybe it just me, though probably not, after the new patch I still experiencing many frustration levels with the misses. In the fire area right now and it would've been really annoying if that miss don't cost MP wasn't in there.

As far as misses and hitting goes, in extensive moving on and testing, I don't think there even a difference, they still dodge pretty often. I know a few gonna cry out "add to dex" but without your damage and speed, you not gonna get very far. If my dex ally is any indication of how much that dex would help, I would have to say too little to matter.
I feel like the main problem with this event, at least for me, is the fact that XP on lower level monsters is reduced way too much. The 15% extra XP helps but I don't feel like we really needed an extra 15% on all, all we needed was for monsters to give you less XP when you level.

This way, we could play the event the way we wanted to and still make it through. Yes some builds will be better than others, but we wouldn't be forced to do specific builds just to make it through.
Well, either way I am done giving this event a try, I don't care if I miss out on a lot of the goodies as well as the EP. The fire place was as far as I going, the boss there least for me is just too ridiculous as I get rekt before I can even get started despite going first and I not gonna pray for the RNG to be extremely nice about it, that just too much trouble and frustration.

I almost feel like it would be better to just straight up double how much stats we get instead of trying to figure up how much xp we should be getting. Cause even if you have double per level instead (assuming our HP/MP remains the same), it would still be challenging with how quickly the enemy stats adjust compare to ours. We really don't want to grind, that already making the event more unbearable as it is and I pretty sure Ray won't let us suddenly gain a level every 2-4 fights (it diminishes too quickly anyways).

For something called "Easy" mode, it not very easy at all, every fight has been a struggle for me where it only barely manageable, usually finishing with HP half or below. I have to be fully charge or I risk losing even a normal encounter.

I really tried to overlook the bad but it just isn't possible any longer, there just not really anything redeeming about the event. It's to the point that if it was it's own game, I would have only gave it a 1 or 2 stars, most likely just 1 with the difficulty factor too.

I'm sorry I even have to think so bad of the event, I really don't want to express how bad it is but I just feel I have no choice in the hopes they give it a much harder rebalance, this recent patch only barely made it doable for me in the fire area.

Ray gonna have to make this event more promising, I can already see newbies coming to IOU, playing this event and immediately dislike it enough to quit the game over it, making him lose potential cashers.
Personally I feel like the more time you're willing to spend the more you should be rewarded. Like I said, my main complaint is the way they do XP and forcing you to build characters a particular way to win, other than that I think it's a good event.