Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
P.I.C. - Community Competition!
Improved Feature

An easy way to add up more trophies into the game because the trophy trophy is actually pretty hard to get in the late game... Also the more throphy points we have, the more we will be able to invest into trophy upgrades!

New Feature

Not really sure if the idea of the devs for Guild Beasts isn't something like mine but I hope guild beasts are going to be a more complex feature.
For now I present my idea for Guild Challenges - A guild challenge is gonna be a challenge where parts (or the whole guild if ever possible) will complete. They don't need to be distinguished into Bronze/Silver/Gold as they could be like 10-20 levels, each harder than the latter. And they should give one time rewards like incremental AP/Dias/Any Currency the devs wish. In example level 1 guild challenge gives a total of 10000 diamonds which is than split up into the players as %dmg based rewards. 
What I mean-> A player has dealt over 20%, thus he gets tier 1 reward, let's say 1k diamonds. Every other tier should require fewer %dmg and should give lesser rewards.
This will make people invent strategies and try to think around how to get the most of guild challenges as if you get a reward once, you shouldn't be able to retry the challenge and get a higher tier reward. And I don't mean you shouldn't be able to have another go at the challenge and carry people after you've been carried, I mean you just won't be rewarded if you hit a higher tier. This will incorporate some difference in the stronger players and the weaker ones at the point of feature creation but I think that's okay.

I hope I've made that as clear as possible and although I think I am fluent in English, I might have made a ton of mistakes for which I am sorry.. I got the idea in my head in my native language :/

Messages In This Thread
P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - jays - 10-13-2016, 12:48 PM
these is me New Feature Design - homid - 10-13-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ikue - 10-14-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - nedo - 10-14-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - AMPS - 10-15-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - MRZz - 10-17-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Dementos_teodor2403 - 10-31-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Vero - 10-31-2016, 08:03 AM