Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
P.I.C. - Community Competition!
What a wonderful idea for a community competition! 

Improved Design

[Image: 1zzozgn.png]

When you can claim your next level, the "Total Days needed: x" will convert into a claim button. There should also be a notification on the main screen telling you that there's a lineage level claim ready (I'm looking at you Ray!). The little boxes at the bottom could have the rewards (i.e +1000 pet food, +1750 AP) on hover. They are not in the boxes as I believe it would only make it look too clumped together with information. I'm going for a very simplistic approach here.

After seeing such great designs for the Challenge and Card displays, I figured they were already had it perfectly worked out, so here's my lineage level UI design! the lineage level display has, since its creation seemed very blank with no way to see other levels you were curious about, hence my design.

New Feature Design

[Image: 347e43n.png]

I'd like to propose a 'Character Info' dialog which can be dragged/moved similar to the chat. There is a button above the chat which allows you to 'Show' or 'Hide' the info. I have been working on something like this in my program for some time now, but I'm sure if it was implemented into the game itself it would be better. Although the colouring can be easily changed, I think a gray regen text that lights up when your max has been achieved with the timer now changed to "Max" would be quite nice.

One idea from Tarri relating to this feature is to have a button where the DPS tracker is, and this new dialog would now contain your DPS information as well. Below I have added a straight picture of the dialog as it may be easier to read and critique. 

[Image: fbj6ug.png]
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001

Messages In This Thread
P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - jays - 10-13-2016, 12:48 PM
these is me New Feature Design - homid - 10-13-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Level - 10-14-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ikue - 10-14-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - nedo - 10-14-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - AMPS - 10-15-2016, 05:54 AM