Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
P.I.C. - Community Competition!
heres my concept/take on the card pack screen, all selection should also be doable manually
[Image: ENfMHVc.png]

As my new feature submission i would like to introduce the Magic Cards (random name btw).
Magic Cards are special cards that function kinda simular to items and give a possiblity to advance and customize your character more and furthermore gives more value to the x2 card drop feature.
In my thoughts these magic cards have a very small chance to drop from normal monsters, higher chance on bosses and the highest chance from treasure spawns (the more rare the treasure the better results, e.g. epic chest drops with highest chance. The chance is doubled with the x2 Card feature. Magic cards give different boni. You have several card slots where you can equip these. In my example we  have 3 different types of cards: offense, gains and bonus cards. The bonus cards are special cards that you can find that give direct boni like more max nrg or simular things. Additional i can think of cards that you can directly exchange for stuff like sacs, nets, etc. Your playerlevel and the infernolevel you got them from determines the card´s tier. (e.g. displayed by the small number on the top left of the card) . This gives endless options to optimize and specify for certain boni. Once a magic card is in a slot you can put a new one in but the old one gets destroyed. Cards that arent needed can be disenchanted to normal card packs. Which card pack it results depends on the tier of the card that gets disenchanted. In the following screen you see how i imagined the card slots screen could look.
clicking on a offense card slots will display only offense cards, for gain card slot only gain cards etc....
[Image: RiAs024.png]

For the disenchanting screen i imagined the following:[Image: zy3iWkw.png]
here also: selecting offense will display offense etc. , with the option to select all or all under a certain tier level.
The card stacks shown in the card forge screen and disenchanting screen will display the cards of the same type (e.g. on one stack all cards that increase auto dmg% with different tier levels)

The possibilities this gives are nearly endless

Messages In This Thread
P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - jays - 10-13-2016, 12:48 PM
these is me New Feature Design - homid - 10-13-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ikue - 10-14-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - nedo - 10-14-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - AMPS - 10-15-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - MRZz - 10-17-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Vero - 10-31-2016, 08:03 AM