Poll: Do you think they should deduct 5 hours from daily claims?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
30.77%
4 30.77%
No.
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the Time of Claiming Card Packs
Hello,

This one is pretty straightforward, and I think it'll be a nice addition

It's mostly about the daily claims, but can be extended to the weekly and monthly ones as well. 

Instead of claiming it every 24 hours, please give us the chance to claim it, let's say every 19 hours. that way, if someone wants to claim it every morning when they wake up before they go to work/school/whatever, they can, and won't be penalized for sleeping in on weekends. Everyone would be able to claim their packs whenever they find it most fitting during the day.

Moreover, you can add it as an ascension upgrade that has 5 levels, and with each upgrade you get 1 hour deducted from the support card packs  claims.
Dumb... just claim in the morning then....
I agree, it's difficult to claim at the exact time every day, and my claims get pushed later and later. Schedules change, something comes up, life happens. It gets to the point where the claim is so late, I can't continue to stay up a little later each night, and have to wait until morning to reset it. I've been on a game where they had a 20 hour "daily" claim that seemed to work best for most folks. I had asked about this before and was told they were considering it.
I like the idea but 5 hours is way too much. One hour would be good, maybe two.
I agree, two hours is better.
A leader of Fire Clan
It still be much easier if it just simply reset right on the actual reset time so it is a "daily" claim like it was suppose to be instead of a every 24 hour claim.

If that not possible, even 1 hour off is better than nothing.
how about keep it at 24 hours, but let the timer continue running? like the energyclaim in this event.
Don't change the time. Just have the timer keep going. And don't have it stack.
(10-11-2016, 04:57 PM)DarkSoul55 Wrote: how about keep it at 24 hours, but let the timer continue running? like the energyclaim in this event.

^^ I think is the simplest, cleanest solution.
(10-14-2016, 12:08 AM)Ray Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 04:57 PM)DarkSoul55 Wrote: how about keep it at 24 hours, but let the timer continue running? like the energyclaim in this event.

^^ I think is the simplest, cleanest solution.

I agree with this.
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx