Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A story about the potato
Once there was a small potato that grew from the earth.
- Dad, what will happen to me in the future? -he asked.
- I'm not sure, my dear son. If you're lucky, they'll make mashed potatoes from you.
Small potato looked a bit shocked.
- If I'm lucky? What do you mean, dad?
- Son, people are cruel. They sometimes throw us to burning oil. We die in terrible pain. Being cooked however is much more pleasent for us.
Small potato couldn't believe dad's words. He started rolling around, pulling his small roots away and shouting.
- Calm down, my son. There's nothing to be worried about. Just calm down.
- But dad, why being cooked is pleasent? -he asked.
- Well, because they only peel you from your skin. They don't chop you to small sticks.
- Ah, that makes a lot of sense.
So the small potato started rolling around with a smile on his face, thinking how great it would be to die in a pot.

A week later some human lifted the small potato from the ground and thrown him into his bad.
- I wonder where does he take me. I want to be cooked!
But a human had other plans. He needed potatoes for potato cakes. So once he came back to home, he peeled potatoes
and pushed them against the grater. The small potato looked shocked once again.
- My father has never told me about such a thing. What the hell is that! I don't wanna die like that! Nooooooo
A human looked delighted about that small potato. In his fabolous humour he said:
- Die potato!
Small pieces started falling though the grater and our small potato eventually died in terrible agony before ever being placed in any kitchen device.

THE END.

Copyrights by Brouwer

Any similarities to characters or events, especially those real ones, are accidental.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
lol RIP AAr.
Tagged NSFP
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx
The sweet harmony of potato's screams! I love it.