Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new event bug
so i wake up and gonna do my 50 valor in the event and i hear some people received 50 extra valor due to some bug and are now like 5 zones further then other people ...

Well done. So what will be done about this?
"There is a bug with refreshing and getting your valor returned. I will not punish people for using it; any other uncaught exploits however will be punishable - if you want to grind ahead on the event and get it done with, go ahead"

Ray massage on discord

Bug its like when you refresh you get bonus valor one time only
so i used my 50 valor of yesterday, i used my 50 valor of today, how do i get that extra 50 valor? refreshing didnt help.
I think is was only valid before the first game daily reset for the event, it just means people who got it well be done 12-24 hours ahead of others, depending on how they play the event, and RNG.

There well not be a hard mode for this event, and once people are done they well not have any event stuff to do, until the next event.

Personally I do not like how the clean energy event got another mode to it, if people complete them faster then others big deal, let them wait for the next event for some more to do. I really liked the events Ray first had, you could complete them in a day if you pushed your self or have fun with it and play the events as you felt necessary, as long as you got it done before the event was taken down all was good.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
there is a hard mode once you are done. If it is like the clean energy event in which you could not complete hard but only get really far, these bug abusers will have a hugh advantage.